Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricanchic1189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Adopting my son
    Can my husband adopt my son even though he's biological father is not involved? Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
    As long as the bio father will sign off to allow the adoption there will be no problem at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopting my wife's son [ 1 Answers ]

My do not know who her sons biological father is so I have taken on that responsibility as his father. How do I adopt him?

Adopting my Step Son [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have had full custody of my son for many years and his Bio-mother is not involved in his life except for an occasional phone call every 6 months or so. She recently agreed to give up rights of him so that I may adopt him. We are in Texas. Is there an easy way to do this or do...

Adopting my boyfriends son [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriends son's bio. Mother past away. Can I adopt him if we are not married?

Adopting my son if the father isn't around [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am new to this, so please bare with me. My son is 3 years old. His father does nothing for him. No time for him, no child support, nothing. I am in a new relationship, getting ready to marry and my fiancé wants to adopt my son once we are married. Can he do this with out...

My fianc? Adopting my son [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married in October and my fiancé wants to adopt my 7 year old son. His fathers name is on the birth certificate, but he has my surname. My fiancé is the father he has never had, and they get on great. How would I go about getting this done, and would his father have to be informed? ...

View more questions Search