Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilangel45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 06:29 PM
    Grandparents Rights ?
    1) My Granddaughters Mother left her and my son has know time for his daughter, my son has an abusive relationship with his girl friend and they both us drugs,neither of them can hold a job . My granddaughter has been with me sense she was 2 and half she is now 5yrs my son says he wants, his daughter to come live with him were ever that maybe he has no home at the time.my son has taken a wooden spoon after my granddaughter back when she was with him I'm afraid that if she goes to live with him that he will lose his temper again and I don't want that to happen.what can I do to stop this from happening. ( I am disabled and have very little money to get help.lilangel45 Las Vegas NV.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2006, 06:36 PM
    You didn't say where you are from.

But many places in Canada and the USA offer free legal advice/lawyers to people of low income.

You will need a lawyer to try and get custody in court.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jul 8, 2007, 11:39 AM
    I would find a legal aid office and also you may want to contact social services and see what they say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As an aunt do I rights to sue DCFS for vistation rights to see my niece? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi My name is Rosalyn. I have a 12 year old niece that I just adore. Unfortunately she is in foster care with Illinois's DCFS going on 6 years. My sister, my nieces mom is mentally Ill. Her father was in jail for 10 years (my niece was 2 when he was sentence). Now that he is out jail and a witness...

Children rights [ 10 Answers ]

Can law enforcement question children without a parent or having an attorney present? What are their rights?

Grandparents rights [ 2 Answers ]

My grandson has been living with me & my family since December of last year. He was only suppose to stay here for a short time until his mother(my daughter) got on her feet. Well needless to say she hasn't come and gotten him yet. She has not been supporting him at all, my family and I have been...

Grandparents [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 14 month old daughter. I work full time as a therapist. During my time at work my mother cares for my daughter half-the-week and my mother-in-law the other half. They both watch my daughter in our home. I very much want my daughter to have a good relationship with both sets...

View more questions Search