Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burmese1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Can I move out of state with my kids having no divorce
    I have two children ages 6 and 4. Ive been in Minnesota and Wisconsin with my children for 2 years by myself. My ex live in Minnesota. I want to move to Texas. We are not divorced can I legally move with my kids
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2008, 07:33 PM
    If you are living apart with no formal arrangement then there shouldn't be anything to stop you.

Plesase note your post was moved from the Forum Help area which is clearly marked only for questions about using this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move out of state with my kids having no divorce [ 5 Answers ]

I am a father of 2 children ages 4 and 6. I have been raising them by myself for 2 years and no divorce has been filed yet. She is suppose to be paying child support but owes 3 thousand dollars so far. She has a baby by another man. I am living in MN and so does she. I want to know if I can...

My ex wants to move away with the kids [ 8 Answers ]

My ex and I have 3 small children, 2 in school. I bought a house about 15 minutes away from the house they (they meaning her, the kids, her mother, her stepfather, her grandmother, her aunt who is mentally challenged, and her stepdads brother!) have been renting for the last 5 or so years. We have...

Father doesn't want his kids to move out of state! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband had his 2 kids living with him pretty much their whole life. 4 years ago he was in a really bad motorcycle accident and is now disabled. We went to court about 2 years ago and they have joint custody with the mother's home being the primary residence. She now wants to move to...

Can wife move out of state with child after divorce and residency in state [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are living in Ohio, have been residents for 9 months and have a 14 month old child. If we divorce and she would get custody, could she ever move out of the state

View more questions Search