Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbuford1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Ehical decisions
    Can you accrue revenues and defer expenses and still be ethical?
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Feb 2, 2008, 04:01 PM
    It's poor matching, a non-compliance to the GAAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework on Credit Policy Decisions [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm at a real lose on this one: I've tried to get my arms wrapped around it but can't seem to do it. Homework is due tonight (I'm not planning on being an accountant.. God bless you that are.:) ). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the info and questions: (more...

Divorice decisions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is shan. I want to know the process of divorice. I was married to my wife in my culture in our church but there is no paperwork showing that I was married to her. I did file taxes with her. We have been separated for two years now. And I want to get remarried. But I am not sure what...

More SCOTUS decisions [ 24 Answers ]

Chief Justice Roberts said, "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race." Wasn't that refreshing? Clarence Thomas added, "What was wrong in 1954 cannot be right today... The plans before us base school assignment decisions on students'...

Parents stupid decisions [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Right now I'm living in Qld and my parents decided they're going to move me and my family over to WA (on the other side of Australia) The problem is a couple of months ago my boyfriend moved in to my place from brisbane but he's not going to move to WA If I go we decided were going to have...

Decisions, decisions help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been offered a job out of state. Will I be taking that job and moving.

View more questions Search