Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floridanative Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2008, 07:32 PM
    What about taking liquid minerals?
    My friend recommends that I start taking liquid minerals, not only to improve my health, but also to help with weight loss. Does anyone take them? What's it all about? Thank you.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 08:04 PM

I have no idea what "liquid minerals" you're talking about. There are so many different minerals out there.

As far as losing weight, the only thing I can imagine liquid minerals would do to help you lose weight is to pretty much clean your system out, and thus making you lose water weight, which isn't all that good.

As far as taking things for health, a simple multivitamin will do wonders.
    To lose weight properly, one just has to monitor their diet and start a moderate exercise plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearing Water Heater Of Minerals [ 14 Answers ]

GREAT SITE! GREAT MEMBERS! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've searched but can't find - I have read the following will dissolve lime and calcium; CLR(tm) Lime-a-way(tm) Toilet bowl cleaner vinegar I'm willing to try all before shelling out $300+ for a new natural gas water...

Supplements: elemental values of minerals [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for vitamin/mineral supplements, which I need because of malabsorption after chemoradiation. I can find the recommended daily value, but often the contents of a tablet are described only as, for instance, 'zinc picolinate', 'magnesium citrate' etc. How do I find out what...

Ionized Trace Minerals [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am contemplating taking an Ionized Trace Mineral supplement. It was recommended by the person working in the health care section of a local health food store. After reading the ingredients I thought I should question some of them. These include: Thallium Fluorine, Mercury,...

Have anyone used bare minerals [ 9 Answers ]

Have any 1 use bare minerals or know someone who did?. Can you please let me know... if you did or some else and ti really help to impove your skin. It's a make_up.

View more questions Search