Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    leah1101's Avatar
    leah1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Rights of children financial support from a father
    Good day and I do hope you can advice me in this big problem.
    My daughter had a live-in partner for two years time, just last January, 2012 he left her with two babies, a 1yr boy and 1 month girl. He went home to his parents with another woman. I know until now he has no work. Can my daughter ask financial support from the parents of his live-in partner who have works, as a teacher and a government employee?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    May 14, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Sorry no, any child support is based on his income alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get financial support from the father? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was pregnant the father of the baby didn't get involved at all. All the things for the baby I had to buy myself, therefore I told him I don't want him to be anywhere near the baby, because he's not worth it and I didintt get any support from him, but after the baby was born I decided to give...

Does father have to support children [ 3 Answers ]

Does father has to support the children by UK law, if he is not married to her and never wanted a children ?

What should be the process in asking for a financial support from a father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant 5 years ago. Am not married with the guy nor living in together. He just came to my house every night after work, we had a smooth and nice relationship that time when suddenly after 2 years we broke up and separated. For awhile he supported my child that's less than a year of...

I have a 3month old son.does he has a rights for financial support [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have 3month old son now, the father of son and I living in for almost 2 years, lately I found out that he is already married and have three daughters.. my questions is, is my son have rights for financial support since he is using his fathers surname as the father acknowledge it.. were...

View more questions Search