I had a son over 6 yrs. Ago. His father was an illegal alien and we were together at the child's birth. 61 months ago he left and has not contributed to his sons life at all. He called a few times in the first couple of years and the area code was Ft Worth, Tx. I have not heard from him in 2 or more years. I want to know how I can have all if any rights he has with my son revoked and I would like to change my sons last name to my own.