My vechicle is in my name and my ex-husband's name. There is no loan involved but we must get the vehicle in my name only for the obvious reasons but also so that we can separate our insurance policies.

What is the best way to do this without hiring an attorney and paying sales taxes? Is there something similar to a quitclaim deed and does anyone know where I can get a sample form?