I have had my granddaughter since she was 6 weeks old . I went to court and they gave me custody and her mother supervised visits which she has not done. My granddaughter has not seen her since 2011. Now I feel she has had enough time to do her visits no phone calls or anything. So now it time to give up her rights. My granddaughter is 9 years old now. She call me momma. I do not have money to get a lawyer so I will have to do it myself. Need help with papers I my need to file