Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    singlemom68's Avatar
    singlemom68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 7, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Need to prove father's income
    I need to find out if there is a way to prove the father of my child's income in writing. He will not give this information voluntarily. I have a support order from Florida, but when the order was written, he had a poorly paying job. Soon after the order went into effect, he got a much better paying job, so he is only paying out about 60% of the support he should be paying. The state says I need to be able to prove his income in writing in order to be able to motion for a revision since the order is less than 3 years old.
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Dec 7, 2006, 07:39 PM
    You need to go back to the court and ask them to issue a subpeona to his job to list his income. Then have a process server submit it to the HR dept.
    s_cianci's Avatar
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

    Dec 10, 2006, 06:22 PM
    You can refile based on changed circumstances. If the state decides to hear your case then they can subpoena his income tax returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I defeat a quit claim deed or prove duress? [ 5 Answers ]

I am divorcing my husband of 17 years, his girlfriend is getting in the way. He also thinks I spend too much time taking care of our 9 yr old autistic child... We bought our house (with 10K downpayment from my father) in 1990. Arizona is a community property state :) Community funds have paid the...

Can this prove infidelity? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband left our marriage abruptly a few months ago. I have circumstanstial evidence that he is cheating on me. I was told that infidelity in my state (Rhode Island) can only be proven if you catch the two parties "in the act" or by finding vehicles of the parties overnight together. I have...

Prove by induction [ 2 Answers ]

I need to prove by induction that for every n => 0, 8/1*3 + 8/5*7 +... + 8/(4n+1)*(4n+3) <= 4 Every help is welcome!

Father's Rights? [ 7 Answers ]

Does a father have any right if a woman wants to have an unplanned pregancy? Can she demand anything from him if he does not want to participate?

I'm not getting cheeky, but how can you prove this stuff is true? [ 8 Answers ]

Psychics, fortune tellers e.t.c I don't know man, but gees I don't think this stuff is real and something one can actually apply and take into consideration in the choices one makes. Does anyone beg to differ?

View more questions Search