I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go after the 14 year old boy. I have know clue. I honestly don't. I need unfortunely need to find out by February 16, 2005. So if you can help I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. :confused: