Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    takles's Avatar
    takles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 1, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Philippine law on abandonment?
    Financial assistance of the father to the daughter if he is separated to the mother and the daughter is with the mother
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,970, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Nov 2, 2011, 03:14 AM
    Abandonment is not the issue. A father is required by law in all areas to provide support for his children. But the custodial parent needs to go to court to file for support from the on custodial parent.

    The court will order support according to the law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

:Abandonment LAW IN NC [ 1 Answers ]

Can my husband have me charged with abandonment if I left my home,him and my 11 year old son for less than 30days in the state of North Carolina?

Child Abandonment Law [ 5 Answers ]

Child (16 yr old) acting in a suicidal way in front of police officers- was taken to a mental facility for evaluation. One week later, officers call and demand that I pick her up, if not then they would arrest me for child abandonment. Question: Can they do this? Or is this just a bully move...

About the Abandonment Law [ 1 Answers ]

Was there a change made in the Abandonment Law in TN, that the 4 consecutive Months were changed to 12 months of abandonment by a non custodial parent?

View more questions Search