I am a college student in Colorado. Had a short relationship with a girl there, broke up and she moved to Florida. She calls me back 5 months later and says she is pregnant with my child. She puts unknown on birth certificate. Now, 6 months later she wants child support. I don't have any idea if the child is mine. I have no income of my own until I graduate college (two more years.) I want to avoid paternity establishment and child support until I am employed.