I have a 16 year old daughter who my soon to be ex husband is all of a sudden stating is not his because he doesn't want to pay support.

Ex came into our lives when she was 9 months old. Has taken over the fatherhood role since this time (she has never met her bio dad even though she knows he is out there SOMEWHERE). Ex has even gone as far as having her name changed to match his about 14 years ago and we started adoption proceedings which were never finished around 13 years ago.

I was told in court today that I need to present case law on parentage by estoppel or de facto parentage if I want it applied to the support amount.

I really need help! I am in CA and cannot afford an attorney (I am on workmans comp and have a very limited income). Any of your help is appreciated.