There is no father listed on my child's birth certificate because I was legally married but separated from my first husband. No paternity has been established with child's father and I have been unable to get child support from him, even after my divorce. Since then, there has not been a relationship between my child and her father and I have remarried. Can my current husband adopt my child without getting the father involved since he has no interest in providing support or establishing any relationship with the child