Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    todd coleman's Avatar
    todd coleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 7, 2019, 02:26 PM
    the mother of my two children is an addict of prescription drugs
    she took the kids from Louisiana
    i am the father on birth certificates
    she went to arkansas but i had no idea she has been telling me she is with family and at faith based half way house for post pardom parents
    she sends pics we text
    i ask for children because they are ok with me and with the help of my 9 nieces and nephew my 17 yr old daughter and my two sisters we are a happy family

    the mother is mental its out of control she has taken the children to arkansas and moved into strrangers house and abandoned the kids i found the kids and called the cops they took kids into custody because i dont have custody papers because we were together for last 3 years i thought we would work out
    i haveattorney but have to make payment
    they have a 72 hr hold on kids then they are suppose to set a hearing
    im in prayer but need to now what to expect and what will i need to prove im the father from louisiana itys just the birth certificate right help
    the sherrif said she called dhs to ensure i got the children as daddy and my sisters would be next in line
    Specter1's Avatar
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member

    Aug 16, 2019, 03:32 PM
    Copies of the birth certificates should be all you need for proof of paternity. It took a while to find your question hidden in what I am sure is a traumatic experience so try to keep your questions clear and to the point if possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict mother using drugs from my house which her 3 children live there too. [ 3 Answers ]

My son died when my grandson was 7 months old. I have taken my grandson and his mother and 2 other children by another man that I have raised as my grandsons. I would like to get custody of these 3 boys as the mother is high all of the time and does not do anything for them. I would like to know...

Prescription drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently sick, and was prescribed loratab for pain, am I in trouble? My crime was drug related, but not pills. I'm on federal probation

Snorting non-prescription drugs [ 8 Answers ]

I have a son that is confirmed by a friend to snorting prescription drugs. I am thinking ADHD meds and Vicodin. I just can't figure out how he would get his hands on the vicodin. Do people snort non-prescription drugs? If so what? I read that Vicodin can make your face swollen. I have seen...

View more questions Search