I am a 30 year old father of two children I pay child support on. I am paying arrearages on these children because I have never been able to hold a job for an extended period. I have recently been diagnosed with a mental disability that hinders me from keeping a job for an extended period. Are there any resources or solutions available to me so that I don't keep getting farther and farther behind on my child support payments. I do not mind paying child support, but it has hindered the living of my "new" family as well, and the mental disability is costing us a fortune. Thank you.