[]My sister has two children with a man who is a sex offender and he was really abusive to her. She was scared but knew that she had to leave she left but the children are still there. Also his brother is a sex offender and he lives on the property with them. The grandmother has custody of the children but both men live there. My sister is scared for her life afraid that he will hurt her if she tries to get custody that is why is has been three years and she is forced not to see her children. They told her if she shows up there they will shoot her. How can I get custody of the children I am the maternal aunt and the thing is I have four children of my own and I don't want any threats or trouble I just want what's best for the children. I know that they are not in a good environment! Please Help!