I was sent to jail on Jan. 12,2011 for violating probation. After being in jail just a couple of weeks my lawyer shows up and said that either I voluntarly relinquish my rights or they would be taken under agrevated circumstances and I would never be aloud around my kids, grandkids or anyone Else's kids ever. Which I didn't understand cause my charge had nothing to do with children. I was told that even though I give up my rights my children still have the right to ask to see me, to talk to me and even have visits with me. Well none of this has happened I was a very good mother I was perfect and yes made mistakes but I don't think I deserve to be out of my kids lives for the next 6 yrs till they are 18. Is there anything I can do to get them back. PLEASE HELP