My husband has been paying child support and educational support for his daughter. She just turned 21 and is still attending college. Her mother is petitioning that child support AND educational support continue until May 2013 (her graduation date). Would my husband be smart in petitioning the court to end ALL support (educational and child) since she is 21 now. He and I have 2 children living at home and are struggling to make ends meet!