Hello All,

My husband and I are in a process of getting divorced. I am in CA and he is in a different state. I initiated the process and therefore CA court is handling this. My question is about the property we both own in India. It is in both our names - how do I file for a 50% share here in US?

Also, does anyone know of an attorney who specializes in cases like these?

Thanks for your help in advance.