I have 3 kids and I gave my ex custody of my kids and he drives truck and when I had custody of the kids he was only paying 130 a month for 3 kids and now I work at a temp service making 9.00 a hour and not knowing when I am working and I have to pay 235.00 a month and the county told me that I owe 1400.00 of last year in Oct and I had my kids until the middle of Dec. and now the county is raiseing my child suport to 283 a month and I can't do this and I was wondering if I signed my rights over to there dad do I have to pay child suport, I can't even take care of myself and how can the county do that