Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    joyce_828's Avatar
    joyce_828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 13, 2012, 07:26 AM
    How will I ask for financial support?
    I just want to ask, the father of my son is a retired U.S navy. He is an American citizen but residing here in the Philippines. For almost 2 months now I don't have any communication with him anymore and he doesn't give financial support for my son for almost 2 months. We are not married. Do I have the rights to ask for a financial support since he acknowledge and signed on the birth certificate of my child. But the problem is I don't know where he is right now. All I know is his social security number.

    Thank you..
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,688, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

    May 13, 2012, 11:57 AM
    You can go through the department of the navy and they should have a record on him as to where he is or last known address. You will need the courts to order support.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,303, Reputation: 7691

    May 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
    You will file for custody and for child support though the courts in your country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get financial support from the father? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was pregnant the father of the baby didn't get involved at all. All the things for the baby I had to buy myself, therefore I told him I don't want him to be anywhere near the baby, because he's not worth it and I didintt get any support from him, but after the baby was born I decided to give...

Giving financial support [ 6 Answers ]

Should men who had relations with women for a long period and then got separated give financial support for the woman's children even if the children does not belong to the man?

Financial support after annullment [ 3 Answers ]

Does Texas law require that a husband be financially responsible for a wife that committed bigamy and the marriage was annulled

View more questions Search