My 5 year olds sons dad is a drug addict and when ever I let him see my son he does not care for the child and also he has never supported the child or does not make a real effort to be in him life. The same man caused me to be involved in a court case involving the state of Florida for over 4 yrs in doing this I had to prove to them that I was not using drugs, I ultimately got my daughter back but I do not want the same thing for my son! What do I have to do to revoke this mans rights to my son? He is a very bad influence on this child and I am getting married and my future husband wants to adopt my son and raise him as his own. I am afraid that my sons dad will find out where I live and try and take my son from me... He is a very violent and dishonest person who does not need to be around my kids