Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    laura19772's Avatar
    laura19772 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 4, 2007, 08:29 AM
    How to get child support for children of a parent on ssi
    Hi I would like to know what do I do if my two kids father draws ssi?the ? Is how do I get help for my kids? Do I need to apply for ssi for the both? He doesn't have to pay but should I have to do it on my own?
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Apr 4, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Go to your local Family Services agency and ask. If you need public assistance then will handle getting money from him if its getable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Close all child windows through parent window [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: here i will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and i am using 70...

Father on SSI so no child support? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My children's father is on SSI and does not pay his court ordered child support. I also know that he has been working under the table for some time now (and is earning more than me) and still will not pay his child support. He is 15 months behind on payments. I had a child support case...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child Support after child is 18 yrs. Of age [ 5 Answers ]

If there is a court order in a divorce decree that the spouse is to pay child support until the child is 18 yrs. Old or until out of school, but the child support was never received, nor was it taken before Family and Children's services to enforce it to be done, is it possible years later (child...

Support from Step Parent? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex wife is looking for a way to get child support based on our combined income as a married couple. Is that possible? Right now we pay her child support on time, every month based on his $85K salary. She works less than 20 hrs a week and lives with her parents. I am waiting to hear...

View more questions Search