I let my 3yr old son go on vacation with his dad that he had no contact with for three years. His dad only had him for a week in VA nad he filed for custody. My son and I have been living in Fl for the past three years. I have spoken to numerous attorneys and they told me that I can file a motion to dismiss due to lack of jurisdiction. The problem is I am a full time college student and I am unable to pay a lawyer. Does anyone know what do I have to do to file the motion by myself without having to get a loan to pay a lawyer to do it for me.