The biological father of my sisters son wants to give up all rights. This is also what
She wants because he has had nothing to do with his son since he has been born.
She doesn't want no child support from him. Is there certain things she has to do to
Start the procedure. For example, do they have to both write a letter and go to court?
And how long does it take to do this? His name is not on the birth certificate. Any information will be greatly appreciated.