My spouse signed away his kids somewhere around 10 yrs ago he has regreted it every day since then. He did it because the mother was demanding he pay more than half his earnings for child support my husbands ex father in law had pull with the judge as he was a d.a. A few counties over and he made sure things would go his way how can he get his rights back he just wants to see them and be a part of their lives