Can I give my friend legal guardianship of my 3month old child with out the father being present?
I'm wanting to be on the safe side just in case something happens to me. We live together so we would still be raising the child together but just wanted steps in measure just in case and can someone please inform me where I would need to go to get the paper work started or how would I go about doing this.
Also if something was to happen to my friend would I automaticaly be given custody back? Any help is very much welcomed. Thank you