Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !

    How do I get custody of my grandson?

    Asked Jul 19, 2012, 10:54 AM
    He is 4 years old and his mother is not attentive. She pawns him off on who ever can take him when ever she feels the need to not have him. He on multiple occasions has come to my house with bumps, bruises, and in very unhealthy conditions. His mother is a smoker and has drugs both legal and illegal in front of her kids to the point that her 3 year old daughter got play-doh for her birthday and made a bong. And felt proud of herself. He is constantly getting called stupid and put down. And is lucky to receive a meal a day. I have tried calling CPS but they always call before going and by the time they get there she has already gotten things so that they will leave her alone. My grandson is always coming over telling me about the profanity and things that his mothers boyfriend does and says to both her and the kids. I am at a loss on what to do honestly I would really love to just get him into my custody. Ive paid for everything since he was born and I'm the one she calls whenever she needs something for him he should be in preschool but he is not at at my house enough to put him in it and she refuses. I am from Indiana, marion county.


    Last edited by Synnen; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Search this Question
    Share |

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of my grandson [ 1 Answers ]

My son is the residential parent have had grandson for 7 years. Biological mother has visitation every 3 months but have not seen child in 3 years. I have been supporting my grandson. Currently daughter in law is going to jail and my son will be also for welfare fraud. How can I get custody.

Custody for grandson [ 3 Answers ]

My son has legal sole custody of his son and the mother is in prison for child abuse. My son hasn't ever taken care of his son, he has been in my care since we got him from social services. How can I get permanent custody of my grandson? No my son is willing to give up rights. And also when the...

How do I get custody of my grandson? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter left her son with me over a month ago, claiming she couldn't take care of him. She then moved in with her boyfriend, and is seen in the bars frequently. She watches him sometimes while I work, but always calls right away for me to come and get him afterward. She has not given me any...

Getting custody of our grandson. [ 2 Answers ]

We have had temporary custody of our grandson for the last 6 months. He has lived us for much longer than that and his mother isn't interested in him unless its to threaten to take him from us. We don't have to money to hire a lawyer but its very important that we get custody. We need help!

Getting custody of grandson [ 1 Answers ]

My oldest son went to prison when he was almost 18. At the time he had a girlfriend who had a baby after he was incarcerated. WHich turned out to be his. He just turned 24 this year and is coming up for parole. I never saw my grandson until this past July. During the last 6 years she also had a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.