My son is 4 1/2 and I took his father to court when he was a couple of months old to get support and visitation and he never did either. He has never seen him, and I am fine with nothing from him, but I want to move on with my life and move, how can I legally do this? Is there a way I can file to remove his parent rights? I can't even find him to get a hold of him.