My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a man right now that she loves and he has been there for her pretty much since she's been born. How do I file for abandonment on him and when could I file.