I have a 19 year old daughter that has been in and out of serious trouble. Currently on probation for stealing. She pays no rent, she throws a fit if asked to do chores, has tapped into my bank card (which I've changed and keep under lock) and she creates problems with the rest of the family and expects everything for nothing.

What, if any, legal steps in Texas are needed to get her out of my house?