My mother never put my fathers name on my birth certificate. (nice one mom) I found him a couple of years ago and met him for the first time and it was great and blah blah blah and he's OK with me putting his name on it, but I have no idea where to start. What do I need to get from him to do this? He doesn't live in the states anymore, is this going to make it more difficult? Is it a long process? Help!! Thanks!