When I was divorced the judge ordered a quadro for me to recive a portion of my Xs retirement. I just found out it was never done. Can this be something I ca proceed with myself ond if not how can I find a lawyer that I can afford? Can I also make my x pay for it since he maks about 5x what I do? I live in northern ca. thank you