My name is Lacy and I have a 6 year old daughter. Her biological father has been in and out of her life since she was born. All of a sudden, since he has moved his girlfriend here, he wants to take me to court to file for visitation rights to her. The first year of her life he saw her maybe 3 times. Then he moved to AZ ( we live in TN) for 2 years. When he came back we set up an agreement that he may come to my house and visit with her one day a week every week so she can get to know him. I wanted him to be a part of her life so that when she got older and I told her that he is her biological father, then she would know him and could make her own decision about the type of relationship she wants to have with him. (My husband has raised her as his own since she was 3 months old). The main problem is that I do not trust him to take her out of my site ( I am over protective) so I do not want the courts to rule on visitation. I have asked him to sign over his legal rights in the past so my husband can adopt her but he refuses. He hardly pays the child support he's been ordered to but he pays just enough to stay out of trouble. And now he doesn't even show up when he's supposed to to see her every week. Is there anything I can do to make sure he can't get visitation or custody and make him sign over his rights?? :(