Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Star_terranova's Avatar
    Star_terranova Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 14, 2012, 11:32 PM
    How can I get custody of my 2 yo daughter
    My daughter father has full custody. It was agreed that I get her for the weekend. Sat he wanted me to have sex but I declined. Now he has an attitude. Sunday night I was on my way to bring her home when he started to threaten me and said I won't b able to get her anymore. Now my daughter is always sick she has old and new bite marks all over her body from sum unknown insect. I've been forced to have sex when picking her up and abused if I don't I can't see her. I tried emergency custody it didn't work. I refuse to return her. What else can I do he already called police on me
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    May 15, 2012, 03:46 AM
    You can't just refuse to return her. That will not go well with the court and get you arrested.

    Why does the father have custody? That is unusual for a 2 yr old to be taken from its mother.

    Did you take her to a doctor to be examined? What happened at the emergency custody hearing?

    If he is forcing you to have sex then you could have gotten him in a lot of trouble if you had done it smartly. Now it may be too late. If you had asked before, I would have advised you to get a tape recorder and tape the conversation where he asked for sex and threatened you. You could have then had him charged with extortion.
    Star_terranova's Avatar
    Star_terranova Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 16, 2012, 01:01 PM
    We use to live together but he is extreemly controlling and violent. The day I left I had no where to go I went to my aunts to figure my next move he called dhs I tried to explain the situation but bottom line I still had nowhere to go so they gave him custody. Him having custody he uses it to his full advantage like she's no longer my daughter and I would have to have sex just to see her even go through abuse.
    Star_terranova's Avatar
    Star_terranova Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 16, 2012, 01:02 PM
    I do have saved txt messages saying well I want some now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Let me just give a quick rundown I filed for divorce and agreed to joint custody. My husband does not want a divorce so I have been dropping my daughter off to him and one last Friday he flipped out on me and threatened to take my daughter and say she is staying with him from now on. I then went to...

Custody of my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 9 years old and lives with her mother, and mothers new husband, she is very unhappy there, depressed, and keeps asking if she can come and live with me her dad. She is left at home with our oldest daughter is eleven years old, some times for a couple of hours some times for a whole...

Custody of daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Well I went to court to seek custody of my daughter and the first hearing was a slug fest between the attorneys they ordered my ex to move back to the county that we all live in within 7 days or I get my daughter also the magistrate told me to make arrangements to pick up my daughter to take her...

Custody of daughter [ 6 Answers ]

Iam seeking custody of my 15 year old daughter whoes living with her uncle because my ex-wife is to sick mentally to take care of her but there family will not give her to me because all they want is control of her which is very sad do I have rights to getting her back please let me know ...

Custody of my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father has never been in her life. Now that she six I feel that he never will be because he hasn't made any effort until this day. I want to know How do I get sole custody of my daughter?

View more questions Search