Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    claysok's Avatar
    claysok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 14, 2018, 01:25 PM
    I have a 20 yr. ols step girl living in my home her mother has left to live with some
    I have a 20 yr. step daughter living in my home her mother left to be with someone else the girl is acting irrational what can I do to have her legaly removed clay in Tx
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,328, Reputation: 10855

    Aug 14, 2018, 01:42 PM
    I would seek to get MY step daughter some help through her trauma, if indeed her mother left you both. You both could use some help, but you have no details about your history with her or whether you raised her. That being said the local laws of eviction should apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom left her home to my sister and me but my brother is living in the home and he [ 1 Answers ]

My mother died and left her home to my sister and I but my brother lives in the house and pays the taxes who is th elegal owner of the house?

My mother has a couple living at her home who do not pay rent. [ 4 Answers ]

The couple has lived there for 3 years. They do not pay rent take care of the home or help with yard work. They occasionally accompany my mother to the dr whomis her dr as well. Recently we had an insrance claim and now this couple wants to be reimbursed . They claim most of the things damaged...

Married to a Filipino girl who is not living here and will never live here [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got married in the Philippines a few years ago and when I filed my taxes I was told I had to file as married , no problem , then I found out that for the first time I owed the IRS . When I inquired about this , I was told that when you get married , it puts you in a higher tax bracket , I was...

My mother passed away and left me a property in viginia, I live in UK . [ 6 Answers ]

I want to give the property over to my step father/her husband ? What do I need to do to make this happen. The property has a mortgage. Fairfax county issued me an affidavid for a small estate due to the size of the estate and that I entered the will into probate after 60days. All I want is to...

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

View more questions Search