My childerns father has not seen or spoke with them in over 2 years.I have a court order for child support and he is as of last week 17,000 behind,plus interest.I was told that I could recive a child abanbonment warrant on him... not sure what the requirements on that are.It sure seems to me that is abandonment! HELP!!