I am trying to make sure I have all the correct forms and they are filled out properly. I need to file to get an ex-parte hearing. The reason: my daughters mother is planning on leaving the state of CA very, very soon. I do not have primary custody. I would like to keep the mother from being able to leave with my daughter and get a 50/50 joint custody order. I have filled out the following forms: FL-300, FL-310, included FL-320,MC-030, FL-311,FL-312. I am not sure how to correctly fill out form FL-300 to get an ex-parte hearing, specifically question #3. This is in the county of El Dorado. Also, am I missing any other important document?