My children's father was just sent to prison for 27 years and still has another trial coming up for a separate crime and will probably be in prison for the rest of his life. They offered him a 50 year plea on the one coming up and he did not take it. My question is, I am going to file for divorce and get on with my life without my husband. Is there anyway to get child support from someone in prison, i.e. social security benefits maybe?