My brother lives in the state of Georgia. 2 1/2 years ago he signed the birth certficate of a little girl that he THOUGHT was his. The mother put him up for child support several months ago and he requested that a DNA test be done... the DNA test shows that he is not the father... how do we go about getting his name off the birth certificate and is there a certain time frame in which this must be done. He is not married to nor has he ever been married to the mother of the child.