Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Rocky28's Avatar
    Rocky28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 4, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Cps, What can we do to get away?
    My husband's kids were removed from their mother due to negligence. They were placed with us and we are considered a foster home (which is annoying since he is the biological father). This whole process has been a nightmare. We have at least 2 visitors on a weekly basis not to mention biweekly visits with their mom and big weekly visits with their sisters and casa worker. Their mother was recently caught passing a letter behind the case workers back, to her son and the later had a lot of negative things about me and their father. I wish that we could be civil but apparently that's not going to happen. My question is, what can we do to just get full custody now, rather than wait for this whole process to he over? This process is a nightmare! We live in TX. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get cps out of my life [ 1 Answers ]

I was wonder if me and my sex husband could give my mom temporary custody of our children in order to get Cps out of our lives once and for all

CPS and DV [ 3 Answers ]

My son called cps on his ex-wife due to numerous reports from his children of witnessing domestic violence between their mother and her boyfriend, as well as their mother and her sister... I'm not talking about just some shoving... the mother even informed my son of a fist fight between her and her...

CPS help please [ 9 Answers ]

I've got a major dilemma going on and I, for once, don't know how to handle it. Hoping some of you could shed some light. Here goes, hope it makes sense. Two little kids have been in and out of CPS for all of their short lives. Girl is 8, boy is 10. They've been positive for marijuana, coke,...

Cps vs family [ 5 Answers ]

My son was injured when he was a few weeks old. CPS got involved and took him. CPS is trying to find a family member to place him with. My girlfriend and I really have no say in the matter. If my girlfriend and I give up are rights would we still be able to place him w/ relatives in Colorado.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.