Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    rockydog's Avatar
    rockydog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 5, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Court order unfullfilled.
    Aug 28, 1996 The Court ordered my x-husband to provide to me the sum of $10,700, said sum to be hed in trust for our children. He never did, my children are grown now and are wondering if there is any way we can collect this sum of money from their father? I know where he works, is a wage garnishment an option?
    twinkiedooter's Avatar
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

    Nov 5, 2009, 06:08 PM

    You could use the wage garnishment option but you would need a court order to get it accomplished.

    You will have to take him back to court on a Contempt Motion if this 10K sum was court ordered.
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

    Nov 5, 2009, 06:14 PM

    Where was this sum of money suppose to come from ? What was it designated as.. child support or college funding etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court Order [ 3 Answers ]

A debt collecting lawyer got a judgement at an address Where I have NEVER lived but where someone with the exact Same name lives. They then sent it to my bank and have put A lien on my bank account. I have called them to no Avail. They say it is too late - they have the judgement Against...

What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order? [ 8 Answers ]

My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so...

Court order [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I purchased a kichen - I was unable to pay for it so it went to court - the company failed to reply to a court document within the allocated time so the court threw it out However now I have had a letter from the court to say that the company want the court order reinstated - can...

View more questions Search