Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    quest12563's Avatar
    quest12563 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 20, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Child support modification
    My original divorce agreement includes child support based on my ex's salary from 9 years ago. He refuses to disclose his current salary since I have asked for an increase and I directed him to the website which describes how it is calculated. Is there any way to obtain his current salary without going through an attorney as I really cannot afford one?
    macksmom's Avatar
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

    Oct 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
    If you file for a re-evaulation of child support, he will be ordered by the court, not you, to disclose his wages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support modification [ 1 Answers ]

First I would like to know when the support law changed in Indiana from 18 to 21? Also how do you file to modify items when you live out of state? I really don't want to have to retain an attorney if at all possible. I am trying to keep things cordial between my ex and myself. If they go away to...

Child support modification [ 1 Answers ]

When my husband divorced his first wife, she was awarded spousal support of $400 a month for 44 months and $400 for child support (one child.) This was based on her making $45,000 a year, while he made $86,000 a year. She had three children from a previous marriage, receiving child support for...

Child Support Modification [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is still in college and in our divorce agreement was to have support until she reaches 22 if she is a full time student Massachusetts now has guidelines to the age of 23 when the child is a full time student. Is it possible to ask for a modification to the original agreement?

Child Support Modification [ 2 Answers ]

I am seeking a modification in my current child support payment. My current payment of $674 is created a financial hardship for me. All my utilities and rental payments are last monthly which cause a greater hardship due to the late fees. I have another child for which I have a voluntarily...

View more questions Search