Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Stace03's Avatar
    Stace03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 17, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Child Support Lien - Texas
    I currently have a lien on my ex husband's credit for a small portion of the child support. This lien was filed by my then attorney. Since that time our son has turned 18 and I wish to renew the lien for the full amount. Per the certified notice from the Child Support Office, the amount is now $66,705. Can I file this lien myself or do I need to have an attorney do it.
    Stace03's Avatar
    Stace03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 18, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Never mind. I learned I can. I filed it today. Thanks
    helpfulface's Avatar
    helpfulface Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 21, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Yer a
    How dare you do this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Release of Child Support Lien [ 2 Answers ]

I received a release of lien in June 2005. However, it was never recorded in the county courthouse. State of Colorado has now levied my bank account. They say they have a valid lien, but refuse to explain the release that I have. Frankly, they are very indignant and will not attempt to explain...

What is a release of child support lien? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a release of child support lien?

Money judgment/child support lien [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have been awarded a $58k money judgment as of 5/2006 for child support arrears in upstate NY. Currently, the NC is paying $78 a week which is being garnished out of his wages at that rate it will take him several years. He owns real estate property. I have a two part question here....

Child Support Lien on bank account [ 22 Answers ]

We discovered this evening that our bank accounts were frozen by child support. We have had no notification of this from anyone. My husband has 3 children from his previous marriage About 2.5 years ago my husband lost his job due to serious illness when he got a new job the salary was...

Lien - back child support [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughters father has a fairly large sum in back child support and is most likely going to lose his house to foreclosure. He had some cement work done, claims he paid for it, but the guy who did the work is suing him and has put a lien on the house. Would it be in my best interest to also...

View more questions Search