If there is a court order in a divorce decree that the spouse is to pay child support until the child is 18 yrs. Old or until out of school, but the child support was never received, nor was it taken before Family and Children's services to enforce it to be done, is it possible years later (child is 22 yrs. Old) to take the case back to court and receive the child support? It seems to me that it would be contempt of court since there was a court order and this should be possible. Can anyone help me?