Hello~ My child will be turning 18 and graduating during the same month. My child plans on going to college right after graduation. Would I be entitled to receive support during her college years? I am a single mother of two and I've only been working for the last seven years. I do not make much money and need the support to continue with the living expenses. I live in the state of California. If I am entitled, what all is envolved with getting this started? Is it something I can do without representation?

Thanks for your input!