L have been separated (not married) from the Non-Custodial parent for the almost 3 years my child has been. The non-custodial parent and l have agreed that he were to pay 425.00 a mo for our son's daycare. He hasn't given me a dime, each time we set arrangements to meet, he never showed up. He has also illegally claimed our son twice on his taxes, although the child has lived and still lives with me. He has never given me any money and l recently found out by filing child support that l can also file child abandonment if he never supported the child in 30 days. L live in Georgia, how do l go about resolving this issue??