Hello, I have a four year old daughter, her father has never seen her and is not on the birth certificate. He made it very clear when I was pregnant that he wanted no part of her life or mine anymore. When seen since he would make excuses and run from me. He is now incarcerated, and has been for a little over a year. Does he have any rights to her if hee should choose later? How may I get his rights revoked, and/or could I file for abandonment? My Fiancée has been in her life since she was 6 months and she has no other knowledge than him being her real father. And we would like to keep it that way, any thing I can do? Thank you!